Sending a messageAccess Level Required: Owner, Editor, Member*.
- Select [Logistics] then [Communications]
- Select the relevant channels (Email, Voice*, or Text Message*) which are listed near the top of the Send Message page. (Voice and Text depend on your provider)
- Choose the recipients to whom you would like to send the message to. Recipients can be chosen by group, a type of member (e.g. all operational members), individually or any combination of these. For example, the Hazmat team may be required at an exercise and a non-operational team member who has an administration function may be required to attend and document the exercise.
- Input the main body of the text in the Message area. If only the email channel is chosen, there will be the option to enter a Subject also.
- When finished, click [Send Message] in the bottom righthand corner. A notification will pop up indicating the amount of messages being sent and what channels they are being sent by.
*Note: Paid services such as Text Messages and Voice require Editor Level