Editing an Incident Timestamp
Access Level Required: Owner.
To edit incident timestamps,
- Select [Settings] on the righthand side of the navigation toolbar.
- Under [Custom Fields and Timestamps] select [Incident Timestamps].
- To edit the current bundle,select [Edit Bundle] on the righthand side.
- Change a timestamp label by simply typing in a new label over an old label.
- To add an additional timestamp, select [+ Add Timestamp] underneath the last timestamp in the list.
Timestamps can be disabled by clicking the [Disable] button beside them. The same can also be done to enable them, by clicking [Enable].
Note: There must always be a Start timestamp and an End timestamp.