To create and activate a new inspection, navigate to the Inspections tab in the Equipment module then select the [Add Inspection] icon; you will be asked to name your inspection and assign it to a bundle if needed. Next, select the inspection you just created then select the [Update Details] icon.
- Instructions: Enter step by step instructions on how to conduct the inspection. Each line will be converted into a numbered step to be carried out.
- Performed Every: Set the frequency of your inspection based on Days, Months or Years.
- Remind Before Due: Select members will receive notifications prior to the inspection coming due.
- Auto Unserviceable: If the inspection is not completed on time, the applicable equipment will be marked as unserviceable.
- Active: Inspections will remain Paused and inactive until set to “On”.
- Item Kinds: Select the equipment kind or kinds that you wish to include in your inspection.
- Located In: Select the location or locations you wish to include in your inspection.
After setting up your inspection, select the [Save Changes] icon at the bottom of the page.