v8.2.0 (27th May 2016)
- Improvements to French language translations.
- Improvements to Danish language translations.
- Significant performance enhancements to background processes.
- Members Import
- Planning → Members → Add Members: Now includes the ability to edit custom fields when adding a new member.
- Planning → Members → Add Members → Import Spreadsheet: Member spreadsheets may now have custom fields in them. The fields should be created in advance in D4H, if they are recognised in the spreadsheet, they will be populated.
- Minor Bugs
- 11 bugs were hotfixed since the last minor release.
v8.1.1 (13th May 2016)
- Settings → Equipment: Account Owners may now customize the status label for 'Inactive' equipment items to use local terminology. e.g. "Laid-Up".
- Settings → Activities: Account Owners [Enterprise Edition Only] may now prompt users with custom alert text to include instructions before they 'Approve' an activity. e.g. "Make sure you have completed Lost Person Behavior profile if there was a missing person", "Reminder: Print a hardcopy of this report."
- Equipment → Categories: Empty categories and kinds are now hidden by default to simplify interface for teams with a lot of rows. Press '[+] Show hidden Categories' at the bottom to display them. If you press [+ Add Category] or [+ Add Kind] it will automatically show you all the hidden ones to prevent duplicates being created.
- Settings → Activities: Organizations may now prompt all users in all sub-teams with custom alert text to include instructions before they 'Approve' an activity. e.g. "Make sure you have completed Lost Person Behavior profile if there was a missing person", "Reminder: Print a hardcopy of this report."
3rd May 2016
Operations → Incidents / Exercises → Attendance: Users can now quickly duplicate attendance rows.
The new rows created automatically advance by one day, and carry over attendance information (role, times).
- From an inline button, to duplicate a single row
- From the "bulk actions" dropdown list, to duplicate multiple rows simultaneously.
- Operations → Incidents / Exercises → Attendance: Consecutive rows of a single attendee are now grouped to see related rows at a glance.
- Operations → Incidents / Exercises → Attendance: A warning is shown when a user's attendance exceeds a continuous 24hrs period.