Change between 24 Hours and AM/PM time
Access Level Required: None (all users).
Note: The information below applies to modern desktop browsers (Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge) and modern mobile browsers (Safari for iOS, Chrome mobile, Android Browser). Older browsers use a fallback method. We do recommend that you upgrade outdated browsers.
In order to tailor the experience to each user, the displayed time format is adapted to each user's environment. Depending on your system, it may rely on your browser or operating system settings. Most international locales use 24h time by default. In English, however, it varies.
To change this setting:
- Mac OS users (all browsers):
- Open System Preferences
- Click Language & Region
- Check/uncheck 24-Hour Time
- Open the menu
- Click Settings
- Scroll down and click Show advanced settings.
- Click Languages.
- In the window that opened, choose the locale you'd like. English (United States) enforces AM/PM, English (Canada) use 24-hours time. If it's not shown, add it by clicking on Add and selecting it in this list.
- Check Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Windows 7: See Microsoft support page: Change the display of dates, times, currency, and measurements
- Windows 8: See Microsoft support page: How to change the time display from 24-hour to 12-hour in Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Open the start menu
- Click Settings
- Click Time & Language
- Click Date & Time
- Choose Change date and time formats
Following any of the procedures above, restart your browser. D4H™ DECISIONS should now use your desired time format.
Show or hide seconds
Access Level Required: Editor, Owner.
This applies to the entire team or organisation.
- In the top right menu, click on Settings
- In the Custom Fields and Timestamps section, click on Timestamp Seconds
- In the Timestamp Seconds row, check on or off.
- Click Save Changes.