Adding a new member's profile photo
Access Level Required: Owner, Editor.
Note: Members Profile pictures can only be uploaded by Owners or Editors (Members should contact their [D4H] administrator to upload profile photos).
To add or change change a member's profile photo:
- Click into [Planning] > [Members] then select the member.
- Click on the existing image (or blank) and upload a new image.
This can also be done by adding an photo directly to a member's folder:
- From the Dashboard click [Intelligence] > [Documents].
- Find the folder called 'Members' and click into it.
- Then click into the folder named after the specific member. Click in to that.
- On the right of the screen is the option to [+Add Document].
- Upload the profile photo and tick "Use as profile photo."