A Status Board is a visualization of information within Incident Management. It comprises of a set of rows, much like a spreadsheet with a configurable form behind each row.
You can add as many Status Boards as you like. Here's some examples you could create in your account.
Ideas for your Status Boards:There is no limit as to what you can represent in a status board. Here are some ideas from other customers to get you started.
- Damage Assessments
Data in a Status Board can be sorted and grouped, while rules can be designed to change the colour of each row, update dashboard widgets, and module headers.
Opening the Map on the side-bar will display information about the Status Board while opening the Updates on the side-bar will allow you to see any posts relevant to what you're viewing.
Each Status Board has a Template which outlines the layout of the form behind it, and which columns should display on the list view.
- Creating a new Status Board
- Form Builder & Field Types
- List Layout Columns
- Set Colors with Item Status Expressions
- Module Header Stats
- Dashboard Module Stats
- Show or hide a form section based on the value of a field option
Collections are used to pre-load data into a Status Board. For example you might have a Status Board of 'Shelters' and you could enter all the county storm shelters in to the collections in advance. They are then available pre-loaded to import during an Incident.
Using Status Boards
When you come to use a Status Board during an event you should first add it to your channel, or start your channel with a Play that includes it.
- Adding a Status Board to a Channel
- Quick Add vs Full Add Status Boards
- Grouping and Sorting rows in a Status Board
- Archiving Status Board Items
- Displaying a Status Board on the Map
- Tagging Items In The Log
- Searching a Status Board
- Filtering a Status Board
- Filtering the Log to an Item
- Printing to PDF
- Sharing by Email and Public Link
- Exporting To Spreadsheet
- Viewing the Audit Trail