To create a new activity:
- From the dashboard select [+Add Incident] / [+Add Exercise] / [+Add Event]
- Fill out the details and click through the tabs across the top of the activity, clicking on finished at the end
- Go to Operations -> select either Incidents, Exercises or Events
- Select the [Add Incident] , [Add Exercise] or [Add Event] button on the right hand side of the screen
On the basic tab of an activity you will be entering the main data relating to the activity, such as location, time of activity and a description.
Your activities will be assigned a unique reference number, enabling you to easily locate and manage them.
- Add location bookmarks to quickly and easily set the location on an activity
- If you have added tags to your account you will be able to select them at the bottom of the basic page
The attendance type field allows you to specify whether or not you want all team members to be invited to the activity
- Selecting Full-Team Incident means will invite all team members to the activity and new team members will automatically be invited to future full-team activities
- Selective-Team Incident means you can choose who to invite to the activity, you will be able to do this on the Attendance tab
- To set the default for this field go to Settings
- Under Modules select Attendance
- Set your preference under the Defaults section
On the attendance tab you will be able to select who should be added to the activity.
On the resources tab you will be able to record what external agencies / teams attended the activity.
- Adding a resource to an activity:
Involved (incidents only)
Here you can record details regarding the persons involved in the incident.
Hazmat (incidents only)
Lost Behavior (incidents only)
Record lost person behavior here in order to export all lost person behavior statistics for submission to the international databases.
Here you can edit the costing for personnel and equipment if you do not want to apply the defaults that may already be set in your account.
Here you can upload relevant documents.
By clicking on the finished tab, your activity will be saved as a draft activity report. Only someone with Editor or Owner permission levels will be able to approve the report.
Viewing the Audit History of an Activity
Access Level Required: Owner, Editor.
- Scroll to the bottom of the activity
- Here you will see a link [+Show History & Audit], click this
- This will give you date and timestamped details about who made changes on that specific activity