Custom timestamps may be configured to track each timestamp of an incident for example alerted, mobile, on-scene, stood-down, and returned to base.
Adding a new incident timestamp bundle
Access Level Required: Owner.
You can add your own custom incident timestamps to your incident report.
To add a new bundle:
- Go to Settings
- Under Custom Fields and Timestamps click into Incident Timestamps
- Select [Add Bundle]
- Add a title for the bundle
- Set Default to Yes if you want this to be the default timestamp that appears when you open a new incident report
- Set Active to Yes if you want this timestamp bundle to be available to use in your incident reports
- Input the labels for the timestamps and click [Add Timestamp] underneath it
- Set a Start timestamp and an End timestamp
- Click [Save Changes]
Editing an incident timestamp
In Settings and Incident Timestamps:
- Click [Edit Bundle] on the timestamp bundle you want to edit
- Change a timestamp label by simply typing in a new label over the existing label
- To add an additional timestamp, select [Add Timestamp] at the bottom
- Timestamps can be disabled by clicking the [Disable] button beside them. The same can also be done to enable them, by clicking [Enable]
Note: There must always be a Start timestamp and an End timestamp.