Groups are used to organize members of your team into groups for communications and other management functions.
Note: Potential groupings could be dependent on rank, skills or specialty.
You can target communication messages, set attendance, and document qualification expectation by grouping.
Creating a Group
To create a group:
- Go to [Planning] and select [Groups]
- Click [Add Group]
- Fill in the details. The bundle field is to help organise similar groups together
- You can enter an SMS Shortcode for use in SMS messages and set a required on-call threshold
- Add your members from the drop down menu
- Click [Save Group...]
Sending an email to a group
It is possible to send an email to a group, look out for the [Send Message] button.
Set Groups Required On-Call Numbers
To set the threshold of members in each group required to be on call at any time:
- Select Groups from the Planning drop down menu
- Open the group you want to set the threshold for
- Click [Update Details] on the right hand side
- The required member threshold can be updated by the Required On-Call drop down menu
You will see a notification on the Dashboard as your team’s number of off-call members nears and surpasses the set threshold.