Personnel can be assigned one of our default permission profiles or you can create your own customized permission profiles to meet your organization's distinct needs.
To assign a permission profile to a member, go to the Admin Area
- Open Collections and Personnel
- Double click on the member you wish to assign a permission profile to
- Click the orange button [Create a D4H Incident Management Account]
- From the Permissions drop-down menu, select the appropriate permissions profile
- Click [Save] at the bottom of the screen
Default permission profiles
Account Owner: Full usage rights with administrative access to all settings including user accounts and template configuration.
Editor: Can start / shut down channels, access any channel, configure plays and configure import collections.
Member+: Can start / shut down channels and access any channel.
Member: Can only access channels to which they are invited.